How Kirsten O’donnell 5X’d Her Income (From 1 to 5 Loans/Mo.) in Just 4 Months (Without Cold Calling)
When you’re in the slow grind, worrying about where your next deal will come from, life in the mortgage business can get very difficult. When we feel like we’re spinning out wheels, what are the necessary steps to get traction? How can we start building a healthy pipeline of closed deals without the hell of cold calling? On this episode, Kirsten O’donnell, shares how she went from just treading water at one loan per month, to QUINTUPLING her income (closing 5 deals per month) in just 4 months.
When you invest in yourself, you have the knowledge forever. -Kirsten O’donnell
- Being friendly and having great rates and services is a great start, but being able to have something unique that actually helps them push the needle on profit is mission critical to our success.
- Sympathy is not a strategy. You will never get solid partnerships just because the pity people feel for you makes them pick up your phone calls.
- Going after your dreams is never going to be within your comfort zone.
At the start of the show, Kirsten shared what made her decide to take a leap into the coaching program, and the struggle of leaving the certainty of a 9-5 job. Next we talked about the biggest fears that weighed on her during the difficult season in her business, and the critical ingredient to success that should never be ignored, neglected or overlooked. Kirsten also shared how she overcame skepticism, and the difference between her day to day life then and now.
We also discussed;
- Why having good rates and services isn’t good enough to move the needle for Realtors
- Why sympathy isn’t a business strategy
- How dreams are achieved outside our comfort zones
Kirsten is Mortgage Loan Officer at Market prime mortgage. Connect with her on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirsten-odonnell-3071a6185/.