As 2019 draws to a close, many loan officers are beginning to question why they haven’t met their income goals for the year. What are the key things holding us back from our targets, and what can we do to start the next decade on a more successful note? What are we missing that can be easily fixed to ensure a more prosperous future? On this episode, we learn how to reach our income goals.
Most people don’t get what they want because they don’t know what they want. Get clarity on the desired outcome. -Doren Aldana
- Get clarity on the outcome. Often we don’t reach our goals because we don’t have specific goals in mind. Break the cycle by thinking of a number and working towards it.
- Feel the victory in advance. To attract success into our lives, we have to start envisioning the outcome we want.
- One of the simplest ways to start reaching goals faster is by nurturing our databases. Stay in contact with spheres of influence and past clients, as the results will be huge.
At the start of this episode, we heard how not reaching goals can have a devastating effect on loan officers, both financially and mentally. After learning the key areas mortgage professionals can address to see better results, we heard how to get onto the fastest path to success.
We also discussed:
- Why it’s important to think about the impact success will have on our lives
- The benefits of mentorship and accountability
- Why we need to aim for the top dog producers