The REAL, Raw Truth Realtors Won’t Tell You About Why They’re Not Sending You ALL Their Buyers w/Chris Reale
A lot of loan officers cold call Realtors offering "great rates" and "great service", and then wonder why it ain't working. That's doing it the HARD WAY. What should we do to become Realtors’ exclusive lenders? Why -- with all we have to offer -- aren't they giving us the time of day? How can we portray our value proposition effectively? In this episode, Chris Reale explains what makes a great value proposition and the importance of catering to Realtors’ needs in order to become their exclusive loan officer.
If you’re not getting business from Realtors, it’s because you didn’t do a good job of finding out how you can help them grow their business. -Chris Reale
- The two main reasons why we don’t become Realtors’ exclusive lenders is because they either have great relationships with loan officers, or we didn’t position ourselves correctly with our value proposition.
- We need to be a value-added resource over and above what we do on the mortgage side because if we’re not getting business from Realtors, it’s because we didn’t show them how we can help them grow their business.
- We need to be able to portray our value proposition effectively in order for Realtors to see its value because our job is not just being a good loan officer, but also a good marketer.
On this episode we discussed the real reasons why Realtors aren’t sending us business, and what we need to do to become their go-to loan officer. Chris Reale explains the impact our approach has on our business success, and how we should be adjusting that approach as well as our pitch in order to bring real value to realtors and grow our business.
We also discussed:
- Why we aren’t becoming Realtors’ exclusive loan officer
- Why great rates and great service aren’t enough
- How to build and portray our value proposition
A lot of what affects the business that we get from Realtors has to do with mindset, approach, value proposition and taking the time to find out the need and then sell to it. We can position ourselves to become the exclusive lender of the Realtors we approach by really showing them how we are going to help them grow their business. When we build our pitch around what we’re going to do to cater to their business needs, we can build our Realtors’ business as well as our own.
Chris Reale is a Real Estate and Mortgage entrepreneur from Boston, Massachusetts who founded and managed his first financial services company at the age of 24. He is the Owner of CJReale Consulting Services, and Co-Founder and Certified Massachusetts Real Estate Instructor of The Real Estate Edge. Chris helps Real Estate and Mortgage professionals scale their business with predictability by utilizing his Digital Agent Mastery Plus Consulting Program. His company grew from 1 employee to 30 employees with revenues of over $2,000,000, and funded over nearly $1,000,000,000 in residential loan transactions. Chris now spends his time as a digital and non-digital marketing consultant who helps Real Estate and Mortgage companies profit wildly through digital marketing. Chris' clients are some of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.